Sunday 6 April 2014

Superdrug Face & Bikini Wax Strips


I started waxing my upper lip a couple of years ago when I noticed the hair in blog photos. To be fair, it was only noticeable in close up shots with the flash on, but I decided to remove it anyway. I was surprised at how soft and smooth my skin felt afterwards, and makeup applied better, so I carried on doing so. Up until recently, I was using some wax strips I'd won in a giveaway years ago. They finally ran out, though, so I went on the hunt for more. I came across the Superdrug Face & Bikini Wax Strips for £4.29 or 2 for £5. They come with 20 strips (10 face to face) and 2 finishing wipes. They remove the small hairs well and don't leave my skin aggravated, and that's all I look for when it comes to waxing. I'll be buying them again, but will still be looking out for others to try!

Do you have any wax strip recommendations?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric