- Yesterday I paid for my exam resits and Friday I will be able to pay for my revision guides. Some of you know that I've been having money problems recently and this is a huge weight off of my shoulders!
- Following on with the school topic, I got my Psychology exam paper back. I asked to get it back because I didn't do so well and wanted to see where I went wrong. I was confused as to why I done so bad because the answers were all standard with a handful of them getting full marks. Found out that the grade boundaries were really high for this paper (50% getting you only an E). The next thing that really confused me was the last question. I got 0/12 and yet I fully and clearly explained my answers? I went to speak to my teacher and she said that she found out the night before and was absolutely fuming because I should have least got 6 marks. She's wrote a letter of complaint to Edexcel or whoever, demanding them to mark the last question.
- I received a new bank card; Visa instead of my previous baby Solo. I'm so excited as I can now purchase products in Accessorize with my card! I don't know why Accessorize wouldn't accept my card when every other store did.
- I have some shoes in the post! Again, this relates to the money problems. I only had one pair of dolly shoes to last me a month and a half (because that's when I would have spare money) and they are falling apart. New Look had free delivery but the only shoes that were under £8 (that's all I had) weren't very nice. I then looked on eBay and found a nice pair from New Look for £5.99 :) So I now have shoes to last me until November!
- 18th birthday party Saturday... need I say more?!
- I won two give away's today! One prize is a MAC lipstick (I chose Chatterbox because I like the finish and it's a bright pink; I can use less product to create a toned down pink) and the prizes from the other give away include a mascara, 17 Mirror Shine lipstick and Barry M Limited Edition Nail Paint (Along with other bits and pieces)
I enter quite a few give away's (Like most) and don't win a huge percentage of them.
I've only won a couple from my fellow bloggers and a couple from companies. Yes I have had some luck in the last month and although I can't help winning, I feel bad that people may be getting annoyed with me.
- Dry lips. I never get dry lips but have this week and I don't like it at all!
- No clothes because of no money. I've been wearing the same two pairs of jeans and three hoodies for the past three weeks (Of course regularly washed!)