Friday 3 May 2013

Tony Moly Petite Bunny Gloss Bars in Juicy Apple and Juicy Peach

Tony Moly Petite Bunny Gloss Bars in Juicy Apple 03 and Juicy Peach 05

Bare lips, Juicy Apple, and Juicy Peach

Let's just jump straight in and talk about the packaging because we all know that's what persuaded me to buy these! How cute are they?! They have ears! And each shade has a different bunny facial expression. I also bought them because I love tinted lip balms, and the price was reasonable (I bought them from here for £3.69 each, including P&P). I bought Juicy Apple because it's the classic "I've just been eating strawberries" lip shade, and I bought Juicy Peach because I've been obsessed with the colour/scent recently. They both smell amazing; Juicy Apple like sweet apples, and Juicy Peach like... well, peach! On me, the pigmentation is good, but that's because I have pale lips and I apply a few layers. The formula and lasting time are average, like most lip balms I've tried. There's not much more to say about them, really. I just love the packaging, price, and the shades I have. I'm tempted to buy Juicy Orange next!



Sticking with the cute cosmetics, I have some ice cream shaped nail polish in the post, so stay tuned for that! Korean brands really know how to make good packaging.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric