Tuesday 18 March 2014

The Body Shop Honey Bronze Bronzing Powder

The Body Shop Honey Bronzer in 02 Fair Matte (after a few uses)
Natural lighting
Flash

I've never been into bronzing that much, and part of this is because so many bronzers on the market are either too shimmery, or too dark.  The Body Shop's Honey Bronze Bronzing Powders are neither of these, and after reading many rave reviews, I decided to add one to my basket. It also meant that I qualified for 50% off my order, making this £6.50 instead of £13. The formula of the powder is impressive. It's so soft, not chalky at all, and blends well. It's the colour that's had me in two minds. It's incredibly light, and the swatches above show it on one of the palest parts of my body from being loaded on a brush. My face is darker, and adorned with freckles, so it's barely noticeable. I have to really build it up, which is not something I'm used to doing, being as pale as I am. I was initially disappointed, and wish I'd picked up one of the darker shades. That being said, I quite like it now. Yes, it's pale, but it means it looks incredibly natural, and it's near impossible to over do. It just makes it look like you've ever so slightly caught the sun. I think it's too warm to be used as a contour, but as an all over bronzer, it fits the bill perfectly.

Do you own this bronzer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric