Monday 1 September 2014

Figs & Rouge Hand Creams


Up until recently, hand cream was never part of my beauty routine. My hands and cuticles were never dry, and received enough moisture from applying body butter to other areas. Then I started work, and they began to go through a lot more. 

When placing an order with Feel Unique a couple weeks back, I thought I'd check out the hand creams Figs & Rouge have to offer, seeing as I love their lip balms. I ended up choosing the 80ml tube of Cherry Blossom (£6.95) and 20ml tube of Mango & Mandarin (£3.95, but I bought it when it was on offer for £2.47).

First of all, look at that packaging. I absolutely love it! The scents are beautiful, too. Cherry Blossom is sweet, but not in a sickly way. It reminds me of something I can't put my finger on, but I know it's something I love. Mango & Mandarin has that same sweet base, but is fruity as well. I can't fault the formula, either. It's not at all greasy, but leaves my hands feeling soft and moisturised.

Although they're more expensive than your standard tube of hand cream, they're definitely worth it. I don't know if I'd pay the full price of the Mango & Mandarin one because it's only small, but I'm happy with what I did pay because it's becoming a staple in my handbag.

I already have the lip balm version of Cherry Blossom, but think I need the Mango & Mandarin lip butter, too!


Are you a fan of Figs & Rouge?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric