Sunday 23 September 2012

Nails of the Week


Although the camera on my phone isn't as clear as my actual camera, it picks up colours better, so I've used it for today's post. Above, we have China Glaze's Secret Periwinkle with Models Own's Silver Nail Art Pen for my French tips. At first, I wasn't sure I liked it, but it's grown on me. I initially wanted to do this manicure with a dusky blue polish, but I don't have one, so went with this darker, purple blue.

I hope you have a lovely Sunday! We're having roast chicken with a fresh loaf of bread this evening - Yummm. I have my first 2nd year lecture tomorrow, which I'm not looking forward to because I don't know many people in the module.
Also, I should have a post up in the next couple of days about our new family member! He's very cute.

1 comment:

Design by | SweetElectric