Saturday 3 November 2012

New Barry M Nail Paints


I've wanted these nail polishes for months, but was waiting for Superdrug to have a 3 for 2. Typically, because I was waiting for a 3 for 2, Superdrug didn't have one for absolutely ages! Anyway, the shades I bought were Blueberry, Grapefruit, Pomegranate and Amethyst Glitter. The Gelly paints are £3.99 each and the glitter is £2.99, but because of the offer, I received one of the Gelly nail paints and the glitter one for free (The glitter one was free because I bought two other nail polishes for my sister for Christmas). I also got 10% off because of my student discount, so ended up saving £8.58. I've swatched them all and really like them. Blueberry and Grapefruit take 2 coats to become opaque, Pomegranate takes 1-2 coats and Amethyst Glitter takes 2-3 coats. For a glitter, that's impressive! I'm going to paint my nails with Pomegranate first because the berry shade is beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric