Thursday 8 August 2013

Primark Haul - £5 Dresses, Bunny Pyjamas, and More

So, I lasted a full week without spending a penny (Technically, I bought a book for uni, but that doesn't count, right? I didn't even want it! But I'm a good student). I went in town today to get the last bits and pieces for my sister's 18th birthday, and ended up buying a few things for myself. I feel less guilty buying things for myself when I'm also buying for other people!


I bought these dresses for £5 each. £5 for a dress! I love these types of dresses. I bought the darker colours because I'm planning on wearing them with black tights when it gets a little colder. The material is just your basic cotton, making them great for casual or smart/casual wear.


Primark have some new pyjamas in! The pyjama section is definitely my favourite, and I'm loving these bunny designs. Each top was £3.50, and the second even has a proper bow attached and everything. They also had a couple pairs of bunny pyjama bottoms that I wish I'd bought now.


I also bought these smart little shoes for £8. Again, to wear with tights and shorts/dresses. They look much better in real life, I promise. They had quite a few pairs that caught my eye, actually, which is unusual. I haven't liked many of their shoes for months. They also had a variety of boots available, but the black pair that I liked the look of were not in stock in my size. Typical. One day I will get a pair of black boots!

I also picked up some more microfiber tights in 100 and 200 deniers (£2.50 and £3). They're my favourite tights because they're thick and don't go bobbly. I've never owned a pair of 200 denier tights before because 100 denier is opaque enough, but I'm looking forward to wearing them.



Have you bought anything from Primark recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric