Tuesday 18 February 2014

Lush Rub Rub Rub Shower Scrub


Lush Rub Rub Rub Shower Scrub - £8.25/330g

I remember trying this out in store a few years ago and being left with a surprisingly soft arm. However, I didn't end up purchasing because it was too expensive for my liking. I had a gift card to use a few months ago, though, so decided to add Rub Rub Rub to my basket. Let me just say that I don't really use body scrubs. I prefer to just use exfoliating gloves or shower puffs. I also prefer them to be quite abrasive.

I love the scent of Rub Rub Rub. It's described as having a blend of 'mimosa absolute, jasmine absolute and oil, and orange blossom', but I'd just describe it as being fresh. The consistency is rather runny, and I was a little sceptical at first because I prefer my scrubs to be heavy duty, but this does the job well. You can mix it with water to make it gentle on the skin, or just apply it straight on, which is what I do. I'm left with notably soft skin. It smooths like a pair of exfoliating gloves do, but the oils leave you feeling slightly moisturised, too. I'm nearing the end of my pot, and would consider buying it in the future. I won't be running out to repurchase straight away, though, because I'm still not sure if body scrubs have a firm place in my routine. I'm tempted to try another, though, and see how I get on. A Soap & Glory one, maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric