Thursday 1 May 2014

The Body Shop Products Currently in My Routine


I've never considered myself a devoted fan of The Body Shop, but when looking at the brand's products in my routine, it looks like I am!

When applying my makeup in the morning, I use the All-in-One Face Base in 02 (£14) to reduce any shine and add a little coverage. As you can see, it's very well loved and I already have a back up in my draw! A more recent product of mine is the Honey Bronze Bronzing Powder in 02 Fair Matte (£13, review here). It's a light, matte bronzer that adds natural warmth to your face. It does need building up, though, so am considering trying a darker shade and using a lighter hand.

Before I leave the house, I spritz myself with one of the Body Mists (£7.50). I have six of these, but the two I'm using most at the moment are the Mango and Vineyard Peach (review here) ones. The Vineyard Peach one is a new product, and I love it so much already.

Throughout the day, especially after getting off the bus, I like to sanitise my hands. I'm currently using the Coconut Hand Cleanse Gel (£2.50, review here), which is summer in a bottle.

I shower in the evenings, and have multiple shower gels on the go. One of them is the Vineyard Peach Shower Gel (£4, review here). It smells like the rest of the range and I already have a back up of this, too. I've been using the Aqua Ultra Fine Bath Lily (£2) to apply it, which is great. It's softer than others I've used and creates a rich lather. I know some people hate these because they're a great home for spiders, but I've thankfully never found any in mine!

I've been using the Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter (£12, review here) and Silky Cleansing Oil (£10, review here) to remove my makeup and cleanse my face. I love them, and will more than likely repurchase both!

I've been trying to moisturise more after the shower, so have been using the Vineyard Peach and Raspberry Body Butters (£13). I have these two, and Soap & Glory's Sugar Crush Body Buttercream, on the go at the same time because I don't want them to go bad before I get round to using them. I've had to throw a couple out before because I forgot about them and they started to smell funny.

Two other products that I use, and aren't photographed, are the Organic Cotton Rounds (£2.50) and Paddle Bamboo Hairbrush (£8). The cotton rounds stay together better than others, so you don't need to use as many. I've used the paddle brush for years and it does its job perfectly.


I've given the full prices of the products, but I've never paid these. I usually buy them when there's a sale or 40-50% off! What are your favourite The Body Shop products?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric