Sunday 27 July 2014

Empties #07


Although it's been a couple months since my last Empties post, it still feels like it's rolled around quickly! Let's jump straight in.

Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Body Wash - £6.50, review here
I actually have a small amount of this left, but thought I'd include it here so it won't be sat in my empty products bag for a couple months. I love the scent of this, and the packaging is pretty nice too. It's more expensive than I usually spend on shower gels, though, so will only be repurchasing when it's on some kind of offer.

The Body Shop Vineyard Peach Shower Gel - £4, review here
I've already been through a couple of these bottles, and have another stashed away, so I'm obviously a fan! It just smells so juicy. I don't find the scent to linger, but I'm okay with that.

The Body Shop Camomile Silky Cleansing Oil - £10, review here
I've been using this every day for a few months, and it still has that smooth, softening effect on my skin. I really do love it, and have already started on another bottle.

Lush Ro's Argan Body Conditioner - £15.95, review here
I don't find this as moisturising as when I first started using it, but still like it. It's too expensive for my liking, though, so it'll be something to add to my Christmas/birthday wish lists.

Lush Rub Rub Rub Shower Scrub - £8.50, review here
I don't really use body scrubs (prefer exfoliating gloves), and if I do, I like them to be thick, so I'm surprised I like this! The scent is refreshing, and when I really rub it into my skin, it feels soft afterwards. I'm not sure if I'd repurchase any time soon, but I wouldn't rule it out.

Superdrug Colour Effects Wash In, Wash Out Conditioning Colour in True Chestnut - £1.49, review here
I've spoken about these so many times. They make my hair more rich and vibrant for a short period of time. If you want to know more, just read my review!

Maybelline The Rocket Mascara - £7.99, review here
Darkens, doesn't clump, looks natural. Favourite mascara and I already have back ups.

The Body Shop All In One Face Base in 02 - £14
This gives you a little coverage and a velvety, matte finish without looking cakey. Combine this with one of The Body Shop's famous discount codes, and it's a winner all round! I already have another one of these in my draw.


Have you tried any of these products?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric