Wednesday 16 July 2014

Recent Purchases (Accessorize, Bourjois, and Pacifica Bargains)


It's that time again! These are some of the things I've bought in the last couple of weeks.

Accessorize currently have a sale on, and I can never resist their sales. I spotted the lemon coin purse a few weeks back, and thought it was so cute and would make a nice present, but held off buying it because I knew there would be a sale soon. I ended up paying £3.50 instead of £7. I like that it fits cards in, unlike many coin purses. The sticky notes book was also £3.50 down from £7. Cute stationery at a great price is always a winner! I also picked up five pairs of underwear ranging from £2.50-£3.50 down from £5-£7. I love Accessorize's underwear, but it's expensive, so make the most of their sales. I then went back yesterday and bought the coral dolly shoes for £12.50 down from £25. I spotted these last month, but wasn't willing to pay £25 for a pair of dolly shoes. Then I found them in the sale in my size, but ended up talking myself out of buying them. When I went back in yesterday, they were still there. The last pair in my size. It was meant to be.

When the Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet Lipsticks first came out, I wasn't interested. None of the shades appealed to me, and I was going through a light, balmy lip product phase. I then swatched them again and really liked the look of 02 Frambourjoise, a pinky red shade. Fast forward a week and they were on offer for £5.99 in Superdrug, so I couldn't refuse!

The Pacifica sets I've had my eye on for months finally went down in price on Tesco Direct. They're currently £7.50 down from £15 (£18 on Feel Unique), so I ordered Indian Coconut Nectar and Island Vanilla (I may have to get Tuscan Blood Orange, too!). I already own the Ruby Guava set, which I managed to get in January for just £5. I think they're great products for your bag, and make beautiful gifts, too.


What have you been buying recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric