Sunday 13 July 2014

Magazine Freebies - July (August Issues)


I only ever buy magazines these days if the freebies are good, and this month, they're good.

This month's Glamour (£2) comes with the choice of four Clinique samples, two of which are Chubby Sticks. I managed to find Woppin' Watermelon, but had no luck finding Super Strawberry (the darker of the two). The amount of product you get is tiny, but for a sample, I think it's fair. The actual product is nice, but I don't know why it's so hyped. It's a tinted balm. Now I love tinted balms, but wouldn't pay £17 for one!

This month's Marie Claire (£2.50, but usually £3.90) comes with the choice of two Balance Me products, and I managed to get both. The first is the Cleanse and Smooth Face Balm, and the second is the Moisture Rich Face Cream. The Cleanse and Smooth Face Balm is just under a third of the size (40ml) of the full sized one, which retails for £20/125ml. You could get three for £7.50/120ml, which isn't bad at all. The Moisture Rich Face Cream is even better, though, and is half the size (25ml) of the full sized one, which retails for £24/50ml. You could get two for £5/50ml. I've read some great things about these products, so can't wait to try them.


Have you picked up any magazine freebies this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric