Thursday 1 October 2009

Nails Of The Week

I thought I'd show you what colour nail varnish I've been wearing this week as I have had a lot of compliments on it ^^. The colour is an Asda George nail varnish in Mocha Ice. Its like a pearly shimmery light creamy beige kind of colour?


Hair cut tonight :)
I can not wait for this week to be over, 9 kitten deaths and early yesterday morning I had the worst pain in my stomach. I couldn't move, I was screaming and crying - I actually thought I was going to die. So that really was the cherry on top of this amazing week. Not.

The weekend is here! Whats everyone doing? :)
x

1 comment:

  1. Next week will be better :) Plus Stomach pains normally mean chocolate :) Hope you feel better soon.

    Nice polish by the way.
    Emma :)

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric