Monday 11 July 2011

Liz Earle Eyebright Soothing Eye Lotion

Price: £9.70 for 150ml

'A gentle herbal lotion to soothe and refresh tired, puffy eyes and remove light eye make-up. Naturally active ingredients include; the herb eyebright, witch hazel, aloe vera and cornflower to cool, soothe and revitalise tired eyes.'

I have to agree with the claims of this product. The formula feels colder than room temperature, like water from a cold tap, which instantly refreshes my skin. You get 150ml, which is a lot for an eye product, so you can also use this over your entire face because there is plenty of it. If you just want to use this on your eyes, you can purchase the 50ml bottle, which costs £4.85.
A few days ago, I deliberately made sure some of the product went into my eyes (the things I do for this blog...) (don't do this at home kids) to see if it irritated them in the slightest. I'm happy to say, I could feel no burning or irritation at all.
As well as cucumber and cold tea bags, this is also good for pampering sessions. Just cover some cotton wool pads in the product, lay back and relaaxx.
Although this is refreshing, I won't be using it everyday because I don't see it as a staple in my skincare routine. I haven't noticed a difference in the appearance of my eyes. It's one of those products that is nice to have, but isn't a necessity. 



x

2 comments:

  1. Love this so much, the only eye make-up remover I'll use :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this product so much, if i put it on when i wake up in the morning, leave it pn for a minute it instantly improves the look of the dark circles under my eyes :)

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric