Saturday 2 June 2012

New Favourites


I thought I'd start writing 'New Favourites' posts instead of 'Current Favourites' or 'Monthly Favourites' because my favourites stay the same. These products are the products that have entered my 'favourite products' category. If you would like to see my other current favourites or monthly favourites, just read my previous posts :)

Treacle Moon - One Ginger Morning Shower Gel 500ml - £2.99 from Tesco
This smells like lime Starbursts! I love it so much. So much so that it's up there with the Original Source Lime Shower Gel - My all time favourite.

Palmers - Cocoa Butter Formula Lotion 200ml - £3.77 from Boots
I don't regularly moisturise my body, but when I do, I like an intense moisturiser. I normally prefer body butters, but this lotion is thick and moisturises just as well. The scent may be too sweet and heavy for the Summer months, but I still love it.

Exfoliating gloves - Mine were a couple of pounds from Superdrug, but you can get these from any Supermarket.
I've been using these to exfoliate my face a couple times a week and my face has never been so smooth and soft. Then, at night, I use an intense moisturiser or balm. It's doing wonders for my skin.

The Body Shop - Hand Cleanse Gels 60ml - £2.50 each
I've reviewed these here. Beautiful, true to name scents that are not alcoholic. Love them!

Lush - Vanilla Puff Dusting Powder 50g - £4.50
I've reviewed this here. I've mainly been using this as a dry shampoo, and it works brilliantly. The powder is fine, so it doesn't leave you with grey hair, and the scent is of a 'grown up' vanilla.

The Body Shop - Vitamin E Moisture Cream 50ml - £9
Every morning, before I apply my concealer, I use this under my eyes. It's light and sinks in well. I prefer using pots of moisturiser for some reason.

The Body Shop - Vitamin E Intense Moisture Cream 50ml - £11
I've reviewed this here. You know I said I use an intense moisturiser just now? This is the one I've been using. It feels like silk, absorbs well and leaves your skin incredibly soft.

ELF - Small Mineral Booster 5.1g - £5
I've just checked their website and this has increased in price! The small pot used to be £3.50 and the large pot was £5, but now the small pot is £5 and the large pot is £7. This leaves my skin looking matte and feeling soft, but I don't know if I'm going to repurchase it now. I think I'll repurchase it when they have a code floating around.

Figs & Rouge Balms - Pomegranate 17ml and Rambling Rose 8ml - £4.95 and £3.50 from Super Smoocher (Feel Unique and Boots also sell them)
I've reviewed these here. Beautiful packaging, delicious scents and very moisturising. They are also 100% natural and organic.



Have you tried any of these products? Let me know!

7 comments:

  1. That shower gel sounds so nice! I must try all the body shop stuff you posted xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep hearing so much about the Vitamin E Body Shop range and I caved in and bought the exfoliator - now I understand it! I swear your photos always make me NEED to buy more stuff, no joke x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Figs & Rouge packaging! It's so pretty and I'm a sucker for packaging ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you like vitamin e products i recommend having a look at superdurgs new range. They have loads of products in the range but i really love their eye cream. Must pick up some exfoliating gloves! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just bought a pair of exfoliating gloves for when I self-tan and I must say that they've saved me so much money! Mine were $4.99 for two pairs, and I'll never have to buy another body scrub again xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do love Palmers - you can't go wrong with it but I have to get the fragrance free version - that smell of cocoa butter really puts me off!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Treacle Moon - ginger morning, is to die for! I love it :D I want to get my hands on the body shop hand sanitizers!

    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com
    Lucy
    x

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric