Sunday 26 January 2014

Primark Purchases


I posted a haul yesterday, which mostly included items from Primark, but I went shopping again today, so thought I'd show you these bits, too! I went in to buy some workout clothes, but that was a fail. I also need a sports bra, but don't want to pay too much (edit: I bought one today from Sports Direct, so all's good!)

The daisy jumper was £14, and is the first women's jumper I've bought in a while! It's a little smaller than I'd like, but I think that's because I'm used to men's sizes.

The burgundy joggers were £7. I needed something other than jeans and pyjama bottoms to wear! These will also be good for when I exercise.

The mint green t-shirt bra was £2.50. I own nearly every colour/pattern of their t-shirt bra design now. They're cheap and comfortable!

The grey trainers were just £3, and I bought these for when I exercise, too. I'm going to try out running this week, and if I decide it's for me, I'll then buy proper running shoes.

The duck egg extra large throw was £10. I haven't liked the throws in Primark for a while, and I love this colour, so thought I'd treat myself!

The mint green and gold necklace was £3. It's the first piece of jewellery I've bought from Primark in years!


Have you bought anything from Primark recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric