Wednesday 18 June 2014

Barry M Loud Mouth Extreme Liquid Lip Colours

Barry M Loud Mouth Extreme Liquid Lip Colours in LM3 Gossip, LM4 Show Off, LM5 Chatterbox, and LM6 Screamer

Up until recently, I hadn't bought any makeup for months. I was happy with the products I was using and no new releases appealed to me. None of the Barry M products even caught my eye, but then I swatched these in store and ended up with four. At just £3.99 for 10ml, I didn't even wait for an offer! 

So, the Barry M Loud Mouths (hate the name) are similar to the likes of the Sleek Pout Paints and OCC Lip Tars, in the sense that they're a pigmented liquid lip colour. They smell fruity, a little goes a long way, they're glossy, last at least a few hours (on me), and fade surprisingly well. They don't seem to settle into the lines of my lips, either. I simply put a little on my finger and dab them into my lips, but you can also use a lip brush. When I first used one of these (Show Off), it lasted through three hours, a stir fry, and a bowl half a tub of ice cream, and was still visible, albeit very faded. They may separate as time goes on, like my Sleek ones did, but just try and shake them up or get rid of the excess oils with a tissue.

Gossip is a deep raspberry pink, Show Off is a warm coral pink, Chatterbox is a straight up pink, and Screamer is a peach. There's also two reds (LM1 Diva, LM2 Tease) and a nude (LM7 Tell-Tale) in the range.

I'm sorry I don't have lip swatches for you right now (pesky blemishes), but I'll try and get some up in the near future! UPDATE: swatches here.


Do you like the look of the Barry M Loud Mouth Extreme Lip Colours?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric