Friday 20 June 2014

The Body Shop Mango Body Sorbet


I've been loving The Body Shop recently, and when I heard that they were bringing out a range of light body moisturisers just in time for summer, I wanted to try one. Of course, I went for the mango, which smells incredible.

It's not greasy in the slightest, absorbs quickly, and leaves my skin feeling refreshed. It gives my normal skin a little hydration, but I'd prefer it to be more moisturising. It'd be a great product to apply in the mornings because it absorbs so quickly, meaning you can dress straight away, but it's very, very light. I don't think it'd do anything for those with dry skin.

It's £7/200ml full price, but The Body Shop always have a code floating around, so you're likely to pay even less. I paid £4.20 for mine. The sorbets aren't yet available online, but I found them in my local store, so it's worth having a look in yours, too.


Have you tried The Body Shop sorbets yet? Or will you be?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric