Wednesday 11 June 2014

The Body Shop Haul


The Body Shop products have been featuring a lot on Affordable Treats lately! Many are in my routine (see here), but I still wanted to try a few more, so took advantage of the 40% off online and in-store code currently making the rounds. Full prices given.

Bath Lily - £2
I always have a couple of these in my stash. I find TBS ones are softer and create a richer lather than others, so like to pick one up when I'm buying other products.

Mango Body Sorbet - £7
This isn't online yet, so I bought it in-store. My first impressions are that it smells amazing (obviously), isn't sticky in the slightest, absorbs quickly, and leaves you feeling refreshed. I don't feel that moisturised after using it, though, so don't know if it's actually doing anything for my skin. However, I have normal skin, so don't need an intense moisturiser.

Camomile Silky Cleansing Oil - £10
This is a repurchase because I'm down to the last third of my current bottle. You can read my review here.

Vitamin E Moisture Serum - £11
I've never tried a serum, so thought I'd give this one a go. I've read mostly positive reviews, but will let you know how I get on with it personally in the next few weeks!

Colour Crush Shine Lipsticks in 18 Sunset Romance and 15 Fuchsia Flirt - £10 each
I wanted to try a couple more things from the makeup line, and these were calling my name. They're apparently similar to the likes of the Revlon Lip Butters, in the sense that they're light and balmy. You'll no doubt be seeing these again soon!


Have you made any purchases from The Body Shop recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric