Saturday 20 February 2010

Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer

Price: £3.99

What they say:
  • Ultimate concealer conceals flaws, imperfections and blemishes for up to 16 hours
  • Oil free
  • Transfer proof and water resistant for full and long lasting coverage
  • Provides beautiful, shine free, blemish free skin for every waking hour
What I say: Well those are some strong claims ^. This gives great coverage, I would say medium-high but it gives such a high coverage because the formulation is quite thick, which some people may not like. Up to 16 hours? Well it lasted through the day (10ish hours) and then I had a shower, so pretty darn good! This concealer did seem to keep my oily skin at bay :)
This concealer dries rather quickly which I didn't like at first but I've got used to it and once dry, it stays put.

Summary: Great coverage! Dries quickly but once dry, it doesn't budge!

Would I re-purchase? Yes!
x

1 comment:

  1. Really good review. I may have to try this out for the price of it.

    x

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric