Friday 26 February 2010

Update and Ins & Outs

Hello :)
I'm going in town tomorrow to buy a few more mothers day presents and might pick up some things for myself. Only a few though because I don't have much money! I know I said I was on a spending ban but when buying presents for other people, you feel less guilty about buying treats for yourself.
If you look to your right, you will see I have some skincare reviews coming up. The tea tree range will be reviewed next Saturday as then I would have been using it for 2 weeks.

Ok so on to Ins & Outs:

Ins:
  • Clear skin! Well almost, but I'm still very pleased :)
  • Getting a good Psychology result in my mock. The last couple I done were not very good so I lost faith but now getting a good grade when I didn't revise has boosted my confidence. We have also started a new approach: Psycho dynamic, which is about sex drive, unconscious thinking, instinct etc which is very interesting.
  • No boy troubles. Multiple boys have recently been playing with my head and now that its over, it feels good to not worry about those kinds of things. Its simple :)
  • Cheerio's with clusters! Yummmm! Cheerio's are scrummy on their own, but now there's packs with clusters in which add a little sweetness to the cereal.

Outs:
  • Biology! I like Biology and got A's in GCSE but time and time again, I keep getting bad marks. I failed my mock today and got so annoyed I said I'm quitting the subject lol. But it is my fault for not revising; I've been so busy this week finishing English coursework and numerous essays that I didn't have a lot of time.
  • No money, as always - boo!
  • No nice jeans. I have one pair which I like now and all the others look horrible. I want a few pairs from Republic but having no money means I can't.

Can you relate to any of these?
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric