Wednesday 4 July 2012

New Things!

I said in yesterday's post that I didn't think I was going to buy anything any time soon, so just posted about the few things I did have. Well, I went shopping today haha. I set out to buy t-shirt bras, vests and some sandals and/or dolly shoes to go with my new brown shorts. I didn't get any of those things, but I'm still happy with my purchases.

New Look - Balconette bras - £12.99 and £11.99

I love these bras! They're so pretty. I don't normally spend over £6 on bras (I either buy mine from Primark or buy them when they're in a New Look sale), but I thought I'd treat myself (Again...).

H&M - Cardigans - £9.99 each

I love my H&M cardigans, so couldn't resist these colours. Most of my cardigans are blue, so I wanted to branch out. The green/teal one is a lot brighter in real life. I don't have many warm toned clothes, so I also picked up a peach one. I just need a red one and a pink one now :)

H&M - Flower hair clips - £1.99 each

I've started to clip my fringe back and clips like these look really pretty in. I already have the cream ones in pink, and love them.

Accessorize - Pearl necklace - £4 (Half price)

Obviously, I couldn't resist Accessorize's half price sale - I just had to pop in! As I was leaving, I saw this necklace. My last pearl necklace broke a couple years ago and I haven't worn one since. At £4, I think the necklace is still overpriced though.

Time to eat my extra McDonald's double cheeseburger! Thank you for reading!

7 comments:

  1. The clips from H&M are lovely, I bought loads like that last year, their perfect to add a summery touch to an outfit x

    ReplyDelete
  2. H&M is great for flower clips - I get so many from there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the necklace & flower clips x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the H&M flower clips :D

    Lucy
    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty new things, I'm especially fond of those gorgeous bras!:)
    Lovely blog btw!
    xoxo
    Jelena

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore the pearl necklace! :)

    Ammy x

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric