Wednesday 8 December 2010

Nail art brushes and rhinestones.

I used and washed these brushes yesterday and just have to show you them!

These are from eBay. I paid £1.03 and I'm more than happy! I wouldn't mind paying a lot more. The straight ones are great for eyeliner but my favourite two are on the far right. The dotting tool is great for creating dots (Duh!) and the small brush is perfect for details.
The seller I bought these from has not re-listed them but there are tons of sellers selling them for around £2.


Next:
I bought these rhinestones for 99p and again, a lot of sellers sell them. The rhinestones are 1.5mm in diameter, I'm thinking of ordering some bigger ones. These are very tricky to apply but practise makes perfect! Don't be fooled by photos, the wheel is a lot small than you think. It fits in the palm of my hand and is the size of a cotton wool pad, which isn't a problem, just thought I'd let you know :)

I want to get some fine glitter now, I think it would look gorgeous along the tips of your nails.

Nail art for a few pounds!


x

7 comments:

  1. I can't believe how cheap the makeup brushes were :) Gotta love ebay <3

    freakytortoise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great bargain to me. I love rhinestones on nails they look so pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow what a bargain! can't believe the prices, good old ebay!xo

    glitterfingerprints.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love eBay for stuff like this! I must check those brushes out though! They look fab for that price especially!

    Kaushal xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love ebay I find the cheapest things on there!

    Marcy,
    smudgemyeyeliner.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. that's a real bargain!!! I am dying to get some nail art supplies, they seem perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really wish I had a paypal account so I could buy these - they're a bargain and I really want a dotting tool! x

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric