Sunday 2 December 2012

Treacle Moon's Limited Edition Warm Cinnamon Nights Shower Gel

Photobucket

While food shopping in Tesco the other night, I ended up in the beauty isle, like you do. I always have a quick look at the Treacle Moon products, and I noticed that they have a limited edition shower gel out for the colder months. This shower gel is called Warm Cinnamon Nights and costs £2.99 for 500ml. Before this, I had never tried or owned a warm, spicy product. I prefer fresh, citrusy scents. However, this smells delicious, especially when lathered up. It's really hard to pin point what it smells like. If it didn't say cinnamon on the packaging, I wouldn't have guessed it was cinnamon. I think it smells like warm, cooked fruits. A festive orange scent is also coming through. Anyway, I really like it and will definitely be trying similar smelling products! I've been wanting to try a gingerbread scented shower gel for a couple of months now, so that's next on my list!

I hope you've had a good weekend and are enjoying your Sunday night. I met my aunt, uncle and cousins for the first time this weekend, so it's been a busy one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric