Tuesday 9 July 2013

Sinful Colours Hottie

Natural lighting

Flash

I'd been wearing Astor's nail polish in 70 for 6 days (post here), so decided to spruce it up with my most recent Sinful Colours nail polish in Hottie. I'm wearing 2 coats of Hottie over 70 in the photos above, and cannot stop staring at my nails! It looks so much better in real life, too. Hottie is a sheer, blue based glitter with different sized blue, green, silver, gold, and bronze/purple particles, and I'm pretty sure they're holographic! I've been staring at my nails and the bottle for ages now, and I think they are, but I haven't seen others describe them as so. I think it's one to be worn as a topcoat rather than on its own. As you can see, it looks amazing over cobalt blues! And most blues, I'd imagine. I tried it over a turquoise earlier and that also looked beautiful.


What do you think of this £1.99 glitter? Have you tried it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric