Monday 26 April 2010

A not too big but not too small shop

Prices from time of purchase
From left to right:
  • Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Reconstructor Deep Conditioner - 2 for £5
  • Aussie Miracle Hair Insurance Leave-in Conditioner - 2 for £5
  • Aussie Dual Personality Heat Protection Leave-in Spray - £3
^ These smell so good!
  • Batiste Coloured Dry Shampoo in Brunette - £2.99 - Still looks very light, like light coloured chocolate milkshake powder aha
  • Superdrug's Coconut & Sweet Almond Shampoo - 99p - I buy this when I don't have a lot of money to spend on shampoo.
  • Dove Go Fresh Antiperspirant Deodorant in Fresh Touch Cucumber & Green Tea scent - Half price at £1.44 (I also had a £1 off coupon so only payed 44p)
Reviews to come soon :)
x

5 comments:

  1. The spray on my Aussie leave in conditioner broke, so it's been neglected ever since :( Let me know if I'm missing out on anything and I'll have to find a replacement spray thingy :L xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh i'm looking foward to reviews on these (:,X

    ReplyDelete
  3. the three aussie products are amazing! they all smell amazing and work great. i also love the coloured dry shampoo, i don't look grey when i use dry shampoo anymore! haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh could you review the coloured batiste with a photo? I'm curious.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love that Aussie leave in conditioner smells so nice. Be good to see a review on the coloured batiste :) x

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric