Saturday 17 April 2010

Superdrug's Vitamin E Moisture Cream

Price £2.44

"Naturally sourced Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant which not only revitalises and protects the skin, it also helps combat the damaging effects of free radicals and shields it against the environment.

This 12 hour Moisturising Cream provides the extra hydration and daily nourishment your skin needs to keep it feeling soft, smooth and looking radiant. With the additional protection of SPF15 to combat harmful UVA and UBA rays."

You get 125ml of product which will last a long time. It is very moisturising and leaves my skin soft and smooth, like it states. With large pots like this, I'm not afraid to slap it on. Also, with it being in a pot, if you have spare cream on your hands, instead of wasting it like you would with a bottle, you can simply put it back in the pot. The SPF15 is a little bonus and this has a gorgeous, light floral fragrance.

I would recommend this product and once I've finished this large pot, I shall be re-purchasing.
x

2 comments:

  1. I love this moisturiser - it's my HG definitely, it is rich and delicious on my dry skin and the price is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ive been looking for a moisturisor with spf in for ages so im definately going to be trying this :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric