Monday 11 April 2011

Boots Botanics Golden Glow Body Lotion

Price: £3.05

'Botanics Golden Glow Body Lotion is a rich 12 hour moisture lotion which builds a gradual golden colour with regular use, without streaking or exposing your skin to sun.'

This has a light floral scent, which I really like. It sinks into my skin well, leaves it moisturised and develops a golden glow without streaking, so I have to agree with the claims. I wouldn't say this product gives you a lot of colour, so if you are looking for that, another product may be better. This gives you exactly what it says; a golden glow. I get paranoid with tanning products, thinking I look uber orange but this product is fine.

Here is my arm (Which is the same colour my legs used to be) against my leg after using this product for 2 days:
Leg, arm.

It's not a huge colour difference but I am really happy with it.


The price of this product is so affordable and I would definitely recommend it.



x

1 comment:

  1. It's great to hear about this product, I love botanics. I tried fake tan once and never again..I looked ridiculous lol

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric