Sunday 24 April 2011

Someday Summary - Sunday

My Someday Summary posts will now include photos I've taken throughout the week! I love looking at everyone else's :)

  • Last night I changed my blog layout and header. All I wanted to do was change a few individual fonts but for some reason, I wasn't using the simple design and couldn't. I changed to the simple design and had to alter everything! A big thank you to Sophie, from Beauty Comes From Within - She gave me the html codes to make my whole blog layout wider and centre my page tabs :) I changed my blog header to something Summery. The amount of time it took me to find a photo... I may as well start finding photos for the Autumn and Winter headers now!
  • I don't know if I want to do English at Uni anymore. This isn't good seeing as I've already applied! I just think I'm not capable.

Puddin' snoozing in the sun!


What am I having for tea tonight? Fajitas!


After three months, my birthday balloon is dying. It now hovers across my bedroom floor.


My cacti at present. Gosh, the photo really highlights the dirty pots eh?! I had to re-pot the second one from the left as he was getting too big. The second one from the right is about to bloom.



That's it, have a lovely Sunday :)


x

6 comments:

  1. Aww thanks for mentioning me, it was a pleasure ;) I just had a little laugh at your cactus collection though, you really are too cool! & as for your English course, you can do anything if you put your mind to it. :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww the cactus are really cool and unique :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the same worries about Uni.And I'm in the final year.I believe they're there only to be ignored.
    Yay for fajitas and yay for cacti!
    Happy Easter!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, hope you regain motivation, you'll be fab at English x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh you kept that balloon for ages! As soon as my bday ended I played around with mine, lmao. You know when you suck in helium and your voice goes all high pitched? Me and mates filmed eachother doing that, haha. Amazing fun, lmao! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. <3 your cacti :)
    Rebecca x (ohpanda.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric