I haven't done one of these posts in a while! I really like writing them actually; they're like my diary :)
- I'm not fond of my life and it's been like that for a while, but as of lately, I've been feeling really down and I'm not sure why. I hope I start to feel better soon or I'll need to go on the hunt for some happy pills!
- My exams are about 2 months away. I was meant to start hardcore revision two weeks ago but I've done little since then. I feel like I've let myself down already and if this keeps happening, I'm going to fail my exams and not get into University. This could be the reason why I've been feeling so down actually.
- I have a University open day in about two weeks which gives me a taster of the course I will be studying. Regular readers will know about my fear of meeting new people. Thankfully, I can bring someone with me for the first half and then by the second, I should be fine.
- I'm having doubts about liking Uni. It just sounds so hard and I don't think I'll be able to manage the work.
- Before I started writing this post, I pulled a muscle in my leg and now my cheeks hurt. When I'm in pain, I laugh (Defense thing. Some people do this because laughing apparently eases the pain). Can you imagine if I ever have children? I'll be laughing throughout the whole of my labor. My cheeks will kill!
- I had a few pounds left in my Paypal account so yesterday I ordered China Glaze For Audrey. I've decided to only buy a polish if I haven't yet got a shade like it in my collection. I have nothing like For Audrey; a pale, muted turquoise. I bought it for £4.50-something from Enchanted Beauty Spot; a seller on eBay. Beauty Zone 2007 is another great seller for cheap China Glaze/OPI/Essie etc but they are a little more expensive (Only by about 20p though).
These are a god send in the Summer! I usually buy about 10 a time haha