Thursday 26 August 2010

Going, going, gone!

I have many pictures on my computer of my animals (2 dogs, 6 cats and the 30 odd kittens they had last year!)
I've just randomly picked this one out and thought I'd show you!
This is Cleo; the baby of Mysti and the mummy of Jacks. She's two years old and a talker! When I whistle at her she goes berserk, it's like her catnip! She was grey when she was born but then turned black. I love this trio of photos, it's like a cartoon strip of her falling asleep haha.

I thought I'd show you this one too. This is Cleo and Jacks as a baby. Jacks looks adorable and Cleo looks a little stoned haha. You also have a nice view of her 'feeding devices' for Jacksy lol.
x

6 comments:

  1. Awww so cute :) Love the second one! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww they're so cute! Jacks is so adorable and cleo is beautiful <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw aw aw!! this is adorable! are you keeping the 30 odd kittens or will they be going? :( xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The four females all had their litters last year around the same time so our house was packed with kittens. We gave them away for free to *hopefully* loving homes (We wasn't breeding them for money, they just became pregnant because we couldn't afford to have them done.) If it was up to me, I would have kept them all haha but no way would I be allowed 30 kittens + 6 cats! lol x

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric