Tuesday 3 August 2010

Today's purchases and a delicious lunch!

InStyle magazine £3.60, Tesco's Highlighters free

With this months InStyle magazine you get a free The Body Shop Lip and Cheek Stain. I am so pleased about this because I'm running out of my current one and was going to buy a new one. Now I don't have to! I picked up Rose Pink and next time I'll pick up Bronze Glimmer.

The highlighters were free because they didn't have a bar code on and no one came when the guy called for someone. Yay! Saved me 50p ;)

Now onto my absolutely heavenly lunch!
French stick with chicken tikka pieces, lettuce and tomato, prawns and a slice of caramel shortcake.

Prawns and caramel slice are two of my favourite foods! :D

Hope you're have a good day :)
xo

3 comments:

  1. Yum - I LOVE camamel shortcakes.... I really want one now lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummm that looks delishiouss! Yay for the free highlighters lol x

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric